- I’ll give you some advice about life. Eat more roughage.
- Coarse grain(s): Cereal grains used to feed livestock.
- Third, grains, especially coarse food grain in foods take-up a smaller proportion.
- In their palaces lived huge numbers of women musicians and dancers who did not wear shabby clothes or eat harsh food.
- Your phrasing was coarse.
- To talk loudly,raucously,or coarsely.
- The sausages are made of coarsely ground pork.
- Making a coarse grind is easier for us.
- Don't use such coarse language.
- They are similar in grain.
- Slowly each grain of wood was replaced with grains of minerals.
- Grain by grain and hen fills her belly
- This gives the sheet of newspaper a grain.
- aluminium grain scoop