in the raw
in the rough
- Evaluation Coarseness
- Are the clothes scratchy or smooth?
- granulate glass
- trees with rough bark; rough ground; a rough ride; rough skin; rough blankets; his unsmooth face; unsmooth writing.
- Nicked or notched;jagged.
- A horsy bureau;horsy illustrations on the page.
- Ragged cuts heal slowly and often poorly.
- A crude figure or dummy representing a hated person or group.
- This may be merely due to enzyme in transit to lysosomes after synthesis on rough endoplasmic reticulum
- Backrind is a distortion that occurs at the mold parting line and leaves a ragged indentation in the part
- Your phrasing was coarse.
- To talk loudly,raucously,or coarsely.
- The sausages are made of coarsely ground pork.
- the quality of being crass--devoid of refinement.
- crass protested against the introduction of politics in that meeting.
- That in itself seems to me to be a slightly crass statement.
- It was crude of him to say that.
- You've got such a crude mouth!
- Crude in feeling or manner.