- Most of the terracotta warriors stand facing east.
- The ship held an easterly course.
- The medical unit made its way eastwards
- to sail eastwards
- The ship is working eastwards.
- The wind has changed from north to east.
- To drive, go east on Route 9.
- No, it's two blocks farther east.
- Drive east along the motorway for ten miles .
- About 2 miles east, the land begins to decline towards the river.
- From this point it took an easterly direction towards the jagged Wahsatch Mountains
- "The wind is blowing easterly. (Westerly, northerly, southerly, southwesterly) "
- My courage broke down, and one cold, stormy night I took wing, flying well inland on account of the strong easterly gales
v. （使）向东 ；使熟悉或适应；确定方向
- orientation point
- orienting spreading
- This project is oriented towards education.