- To shut the mouth saying nothing
- The soundless footsteps on the grass
- the soundless footsteps on the grass(John Galsworthy.
- The creek, still and soundless, is closed in by trees, hidden from the eyes of men.
- A voice, soundless yet perfectly real, said, You are safe now
- Goro, marriage Pinkerton (mezzo-soprano); Cio-cio-san's child (silent)
- He rose deliberately from his chair and came towards them across the soundless carpet.
- An unvoiced consonant
- A silent curse
- silent mesh gearset
- For him the wheel of slumber was wont to turn noiseless and slick and swift.
- At the next instant, a youthful warrior passed between them, with a noiseless step, and seated himself on the bank of the rapid stream
- The river slid along noiselessly as a shade.
- Stephen seated himself noiselessly before the princely presence
- They often ate alone, conferred in pairs and groups, noiselessly read their papers or books, or went here and there in swiftly driven automobiles.
- The slapstick comedy of silent films.
- I represent the silent majority.
- He motioned to me to be silent.