1.[Formal] immensely; extremely
- Feel most grateful
- Your patronage is cordially invited.
- We would be grateful for prompt payment of your account.
- Please accept this gift in appreciation of all you've done for us
- Knowing how greatly interested I am in your progress, allow me to congratulate you on this new honour.
adj. 正式的；礼仪上的；有条理的；正规的；公开的 ；拘谨的
- You should recast the report in formal wording as it is a formal occasion.
- A formal note is essentially a formal personal letter.
- They are very formal in their business transactions.
- The concert was immense.
- The sun is an immense globe.
- You flatter me immensely!
- in an extremity
- relative extreme
- It is extremely corrosive.