- The competition is relentless.
- Merciless criticism
- Ruthless cruelty.
- An inexorable opponent
- Having no pity;merciless.
- Facts are inexorable
- Showing no clemency;unmerciful.
- Selfish in a petty way;unkind.
- He made an inexorable demand.
- was repelled by such ruthlessness
- The fact stood out cut in steel on the pitiless daylight
- The aged leader was exhausted by the exaction of a pitiless system
- He's a pitiless lying in wait, a ferocious honesty and a marble informer.
- In very truth gold is god today and rules with pitiless sway in the affairs of men
- a pitiless lying in wait, a ferocious honesty, a marble informer, brutus in Vidocq
- He was utterly ruthless in his determination to succeed.
- They represented a ruthless and illegitimate regime that could not remain forever.
- Fly: Then bite them! Be ruthless, whatever it takes. Bend them to your will!
- The 1956 uprising in Hungary was soon quelled By ruthless Soviet military action.
- We'll have to be ruthless if we want to eliminate unnecessary waste