outer room; outside circle
- She lives in the out room.
- The outer room is rented.
- It is a pity that there should be so little charity abroad.
- After deer slayer had cast a look about him in the outer room, he raised a wooden latch
- The sparrow's nest under the outhouse roof had been washed away and the birds flitted in and out of the eaves, panicking
- bearing outer race
- He disclosed the outer covering on the bike.
- He heard a voice in the outer room.
- The room echoed.
- There is no room for addition.
- They throw into the room.
- circle of longitude
- circle of declinatio
- This is a chord of a circle.