with the addition of
- Leap-year day(every four years) and year-end day(every year) would be counted as extra Saturdays.
- We paid $50,000 for the store, plus $8,000 for goodwill.
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package.
- The extra two-day holiday was a real bonus.
- I'll have a brandy, with water on the side.
- Not inherent but added extrinsically.
- She has two cars and in addition a motorboat.
- Marked by bitterness and acrimony
- Not inherent or essential; derived from something outside.
- If you add mugwort to the narcissus, it shows that you'll suffer for the rest of your life because of her
- There is no room for addition.
- addition or extension that prolongs sth
- He is very clever at addition.
- A new baby is an addition to the family.
- Additive was an important for compound fertilizer.