the right of speech
right to speak
- The people must have a voice.
- No investigation, no recognition.
- No investigation, no right to speak.
- If you win, you will get the recognition.
- I don't think he has much say in this matter.
- Do you think I will part with my right to express my opinion?
- Only then will we have the right to speak.
- The arBiter will have the last say in resolving this dispute.
- This provision ensures for us a voice in the subject.
- This provision ensures to us a vote in this matter.
- To hesitate in speech.
- the tenor of a speech
- diffusion of speech
- Change the sentences from indirect speech to direct speech.
- The President is scheduled to make a speech [for a speech] tomorrow.
- Don't speak for your friend, speak for yourself.
- Don't speak for your friend,speak for yourself.
- It is one thing to speak much and another to speak pertinently
- He speaks in popular language.
- She has a direct way of speaking.