- The network of railroads ranges over the whole country.
- How long you been railroading?
- EL usually stands for elevated railway in oral English.
- The railroad gates debar people from crossing the tracks.
- It accounts for 30 per cent of all railway accidents.
- The material conditions are factories, railways, firearms, artillery, and the like
- A locomotive pounded dong the railway track.
- Collision walls may be required by railroad owners if the pier is in close proximity to the railroad.
- axle-box guide for railway or tramway locomotives or rollingstock
- Big dipper( Brit)narrow railway at fairs with a track that rises and falls steeply
- It is veined by railroads.
- They ballasted the railroad.
- They paved the trunk line of a railroad.
- railroad tie of metal
- railroad tie | sleeper
- The two railways cross here.
- The goods were consigned to you by railway.
- The railway is adopted by us.
- A new railway is under construction.
- The road ran beside a railway.