- The act or process of concentrating,especially the fixing of close,undivided attention.
- These are only sensory diversion.
- Something,especially an amusement,that distracts.
- If you have cognitive disabilities, you might want to clear the check boxes to avoid distractions.
- We are not paid for our attention span, but rewarded for it with yet more distractions and demands on our time.
- I could be distracted: there were phone calls and deadlines and a rhythm to be swept into
- There was distraction in the thought.
- Children are so easily distracted.
- The child will drive me to distraction.
- Fishing is his major distraction.
- He listened with distraction.