2. interest subsidy
- One percent of the total principal of a loan, paid up front to the lender and considered separately from the interest.
- This is the a banker discount.
- discount what he said
- accept a statement with some discount
- Interest will not lie.
- He had both fractional interests and majority interests.
- He had both fractional interests and majority interests
- governmental subsidy
- Subsidy Agreement [Home Purchase Loan Scheme]
- This industry depends for its survival on government subsidies.