- This metaphor is very appropriate.
- Poignant illustrations supplementing the text.
- A comparison might be very just in its proportions which did not at all assimilate the things compared.
- The successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verbal images.
- A pat humorous tale may sometimes arouse a big laugh.
- He pointed his remarks with apt illustrations.
- The successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verBal images
- The hero's coal cellar is an apt symbol of the isolation of the individual in an impersonal city
- Young Billy Martin recited a poem about a cavalry charge at an appropriate breathless speed.
- He is pleased to have said "lifted", thinking it sounds more wordily than stole or took or even ripped off
- He arrived very apropos.
- You speak quite apropos.
- The successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verbal images.Something apropos is both to the point and opportune