Temple of Heaven (in Beijing)
- A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere within the Milky Way near Lupus and Ara.
- Ara: a constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near the constellations Norma and Telescopium.
- Located in southeast Beijing, the Temple of Heaven was built for the emperors in ancient China to worship Heaven.
- Tiantan( the Temple Heaven), first built in1420, is a masterpiece of traditional Chinese architecture.
- The Longshan Buddhist Temple is one of the oldest temples in Taipei.
- The temple is supported by massive columns.
- The sacred treasures are inshrined in this temple.
- It was the will of Heaven.
- the seventh heaven
- The plan was to have an audience of the son of Heaven.
- The girl already beached in Beijing.
- The two railroads connect at Beijing.
- There are many cultural attractions in Beijing.