- The lady of the manor
- Mrs Thatcher's first name is Margaret.
- Mrs Thatcher was in sparkling form.
- The wife or widow of a knight.
- "Have you ordered yet, madam?" asked the waiter.
- "She is naturally indelicate," Mrs. Walker declared
- The Honourable Mrs Craig Holmes
- Mrs. Doyle impeached him of a crime
- You must excuse me, sir,but your late wife and your present wife were far from skilled in needlework.
- Is Alfred in trouble? Mrs. Higgins asked.
- ladies' room; ladies toilet
- The lady is a diplomat.
- I am not acquainted with the lady.
- Try them on, madam.
- I have to say this, Madam Chairman.
- Madam foreman, has the jury reached a verdict?
- In fact, Mr. Blake is Mrs. Wood's boss.
- Mr. and Mrs. Weaver are shown to their usual pew by an usher.
- Mr. and Mrs. anderson just bought a house in the suburbs.