- I sleep in the fetal position.
- Claimed that fetal development parallels the evolution of the species.
- Hematopoiesis of the other blood elements occurs in the fetal spleen
- In the mid-1950s it was found that fetal cells in the amniotic fluid could be used to determine fetal sex and blood type
- Fetal sentience is the capacity of the fetus to experience painful or unpleasant sensation .
- There is at present uncertainty regarding the hazard to health presented by crocidolite.
- Some diseases are presented by heredity.
- should alternately present as undulate .
- A verb form in the present tense.
- give away; make a present of