Writing: imagine a scenario or express your opinion
Confiedntly means to proceed with fear nor worry. Who is acting confidently? Why is that the case? What will be the outcome?
This week's topic: They walked confidently... (90-110 words)
1) speak confidently at a conference
2) walk confidently on stage
3) smile confidently at the camera
4) make direct eye contact confidently
5) Instead of writing a scenario, feel free to comment on the story below.
The reporter looked like he was surprised by the direct eye contact, still, he managed to not look away. Since the reporter looked like he was about to get up, Al smiled confidently and walked towards him. Before the reporter had a chance to speak, Al went ahead and said, “How about we talk outside?” The reporter nodded. Al proceed to exit the lobby with the reporter following behind. Nearby, there was a cafe. Al went in and held the door for the reporter while at the same time asking, “What would you like to drink?”