in front of
- They knelt before the image of the Buddha.
- The teacher lacked assurance in front of his class.
- He was up before the magistrate for being drunk while in charge of a car.
- I wouldn't like to steal the show before these leading personnels
- The eunuch groveled before the empress dowager.
- There was a great expanse of desert before us.
- I appose a cake before her.
- Jeny likes rub my nose in his success.
- He went cap in hand to the boss and asked for work.
- She was a passive spectator of the operation of her fate.
- It is the closest writing awesomely in the front article of the front page.
- Marble will front the building.
- playing in front of their home crowd
- His face was a decadent face.
- Face the music.
- Eventually, he came face to face with discrimination again.
- bearing; a carriage; deportment; presence
- Was this prepared in your presence?
- There seemed to be a ghostly presence in the room.