- Look alike; look similar
- Lift our country from the state of poorness
- A man's face may tell a great deal about his character.
- An enlargement scheme by the government would have totally destroyed the remaining original features of the building.
- A handsome face
- strike [ put on ] a pose of
- The city is now a far cry from what it used to be.
- There is no change in the visual appearance of a superconductor
- His face was so striking that it borders on the beautiful
- Animated was, indeed, the aspect of the forum of pompeii at that time!
- appear in sight
- Appearances are deceitful
- They will appear later.
- His face was a decadent face.
- Face the music.
- Eventually, he came face to face with discrimination again.
- architectural feature
- The policeman figured the features of the criminal.
- It comes with several inbuilt features.