it be foreseen that ;it be predicted that ;it can be foreseen that ;it can be predicted that ;it may be foreseen that ;it may be predicted that ;it must be foreseen that ;it must be predicted that ;it should be foreseen that
v. 预见，预知（foresee 的过去分词）
- A danger foreseen is half avoided.
- Things turned out to be exactly as the professor had foreseen.
- They could not have foreseen how things would turn out.
- Predict the future by reviewing the past.
- This great prediction is coming true.
- test for prediction of delinquency
- Canning Canning Beef can be satisfactorily preserved by canning if the proper procedures are used.
- Dark thoughts can be softened when they can not be brightened.
- He that can have patience can have what he will.