- Karen and Emily, is there anything that isn’t clear to you?
- Millie is competent at the job; she's no spring chicken.
- Is Millie a knockout?
- Born;Emily Jane Clifton b 1800.
- Emily Dickinson was an eminent writer.
- Emily defended Jack against the criticism
- So, naturally, he saw a lot of Emily Holden. She went up to his house now and then to talk over school matters
- Mark put his arms around Emily Holden and held her close and cried. It was awful.
- Emily couldn't ask a friend for a sleepover until she cleaned her room.
- She had revealed, in mere sisterly affection, the secret of Lady Emily’s attachment
- Milly was fifteen, fat and jolly and pompadoured, with a creamy complexion, square white teeth, and a short upper lip.
- Millie, her lymphatic aid, had been brisked up a bit by a few deftly chosen expressions of contempt.
- Milly was fifteen, fat and jolly and pompadoured, with a creamy complexion, square white teeth, and a short upper lip