- The doctor urges a change of climate.
- Until recently, Krickitt worked as a crdio pulmonary therapist at a local medical center
- He went to the seaside to recuperate.
- After a six months' recuperation, his cheeks were glowing with health.
- He kept to the house during his convalescence
- Fiuggi, a spa town famous for its water.
- Seventy years old though she is, she is in which drove him to Italy for a change of air.
- Madeleine had Fantine removed to that infirmary which he had established in his own house
- I have occasionally seen these people in nursing homes, sharing a ward with truly demented patients
- She was advised by her doctor to remain in the west where she had gone to convalesce.
- His remarkable recuperative powers have proved themselves.
- She is now recuperation at Tsingdao.
- Recuperate costs,expenses,etc
- Our firm has recuperated after financial losses.
- He is recuperating from a serious back injury.