31. This view is now being questioned by more andmore people.
32. Although many people claim that, along with therapidly economic development, the number of peoplewho use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is boundto die out. The information I've collected over therecent years leads me to believe that bicycle willcontinue to play extremely important roles inmodern society.
32. 尽管许多人认为随着经济的高速发展，用自行车的人数会减少，自行车可能会消亡， 然而，这几年我收集的一些信息让我相信自行车仍然会继续在现代社会发挥极其重要的作用。
33. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problemssuch as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
34. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle aremore important than any time before.
35. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people's physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
36. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
37. Bicycle can't be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speedand comfort.
38. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantagesof bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
39. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes.One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
40. This issue has caused wide public concern.