A. I hope that…, don't you? I can't believe it, can you?
B. I will be 14 tomorrow, aren't I? I am interested in it, aren't I?
(3) 陈述部分主语是everyone、everybody、nobody、somebody、someone、no one 、anybody、any one等时看作复数，附加问句用they指代。
(4) 陈述部分主语是不定代词 one时，附加问句用one指代。
1. You and I could hardly understand, _could we_____?1995
A. could I B. couldn’t you C. couldn’t we D. could we
(1) 反意疑问句的陈述部分谓语有have to时，附加疑问句通常用助动词do。
(3) 反意疑问句的陈述部分为had better时，附加问用助动词had。
(4) 反意疑问句的陈述部分为would rather时，附加问句用情态动词would
(5) 反意疑问句的陈述部分为used to时，附加问句用助动词did。
1. There used to be a petrol station near the park, did not there__?2006
A. didn’t it B. doesn’t there C. usedn’t it? D. didn’t there
(6) 反意疑问句的陈述部分为ought to时，附加问句用助动词should.
(7) 陈述部分的谓语是wish，疑问部分要用may +主语 I wish to have a word with you, may I?
A. must do—mustn't
B. must be—随人称用系动词一般现在时
C. must have done—didn't/haven't
(1) do..., don't...?; don't..., do...,?
1. When you have finished with that book, don't forget to put it back on my desk, _will you____?2008/1998
A. do you B. don't you C. will you D. won't you
2. Do help yourself to some fruit, wonot______you?2000
A. can’t B. don’t C. wouldn’t D. won’t
3. When you have finished with that video tape, don't forget to put it in my drawer, _do you_______？1997
A. do you B. will you C. don' t you D. won' t you
(2) Let's 和let us后面的附加问句，分两种情况；
A. let's包括对方在内，用shall we 或shan't we。
B. let us不包括对方在内，用will you 或won't you。
4) 陈述部分用 no, nothing, nobody, never, few, seldom, hardly, rarely, little等否定含义的词时，疑问部分用肯定含义。
1. She seldom goes to the theatre, does she_____?2010
A. doesn't she B. does she C. would she D. wouldn't she
1. She would have been more agreeable if she had changed a little bit, would not she______?2003
A. hadn’t she B. hasn’t she C. wouldn’t she D. didn’t she
(2) 上述部分主句谓语是I /we think, believe, expect, suppose, imagine 等引导的宾语从句，疑问部分与宾语从句相对应构成反意疑问句：前肯定句，后用否定句；前有否定句，后面附加问句用肯定(I don't think)。
7) There+be句型的反意疑问句，附加问句用be there/be not there，由主语人称时态和数决定。