221. I can't endure the leisured man's measures for the treasures in the treasury.
222. In the exchange the oranges are arranged into strange ranges.
223. The ashtray, splashed with ash, crashed with a clash in a flash while being washed.
224. He dashed to smash the fashionable ashtray with cash.
225. I feel a bit of bitterness for his ambitious exhibition.
226. On the orbit, the rabbits habitually inherited the merits of the inhabitants.
227. Her rejoicing voice is void of something avoidable.
228. I prefer the preferable preference you referred to in the reference books.
229. The specialist specifically specified a special pacific means especially.
230. The speculator specifically specified the specification of this species specimen.
231 I'm to be punished for publishing his bad reputation to the public of the republic.
232. The drug trafficker is concerned about the condition of the traditional concert.
233. It's a fable that the cable enables the disabled man to be able to walk.
234. The problem is that those who are out of jobs probably rob.
235. His wicked trick is to get the kids to kick bricks and lick the cricket ticket.
236. The thin sick chicken picks the thick sticky stick quickly.
237. The animals unanimously vanished from the mammal's room furnished with Spanish furniture.
238. The loosened goose chooses the cheese to eat.
239. By policy, the police impolitely sliced the politician's politics books.
240. At the neck of the wrecked deck, the reckoner checked the opaque cheque.