141. You mad madam, my dad doesn't like the bad badminton pad.
142. The one-legged beggar begins to beg eggs illegally.
143. The promoter promptly made a quotation for the remote control motors.
144. Each pea and peach on the beach can be reached by the peacock.
145. Although the plan was thorough, it was not carried through.
146. Thoughtful men ought not to be thoughtless about the drought.
147. “Rough cough is tough enough,” Bough said while touching the torch.
148. The football team stopped the steam stream with beams.
149. "Ice-cream!" he screamed in dream.
150. For example, this simple sample similar to his can be exemplified.
151. The spy is shy of taking shelter on the shelf of the shell-like shed.
152. The optional helicopter is adopted to help the optimistic helpless in the hell.
153. The cell seller seldom sees the bell belt melt.
154. The costly post was postponed because of the frost.
155. Srain brain on the train is restrained.
156. The gained grain drained away with the rain, all the pains were in vain again.
157. Cousin saw a group of couples in cloaks soak their souls in the soapy soup.
158. The wounded founder bought a pound of compound.
159. It's easy and feasible to control the disease after cease-fire.
160. After a decrease, the price of the grease increases increasingly.