1. There are several reasons for the marked increase in China’s situation—the dramatic influx of itinerant workers in urban areas; declining social values ; and widening disparities between the haves and have-nots.
2. What has sparked the increasing interest in exercise? For one thing, people have gained a greater awareness of the need for physical fitness. For another, the constantly improving standard of living enables Chinese people to patronize the increasing number of recreational venues. The main thing perhaps centers on the healthcare and psychological benefits exercise provides.
3. Participating in interactive experiences beneficial to all is something that no one should miss. The valuable lessons learned therefore should not be arbitrarily dismissed, but should instead be treasured.
4. There’s little wonder why young people often find it difficult to find an appropriate role model. No wonder they drink, smoke, fright, carouse and otherwise engage in inappropriate social behavior.
5. From the standpoint of success, a good work ethic is no less important than an education. Success does, in fact, depend on the total integration of both aspects.
6. The growing trend for wives to work outside the home even when their husbands are present and employed is in part a sharing of the financial burden with the husband, and in part a reflection of the need these women feel to have a measurable sense of personal worth.
7. Improving the plight of teachers is indeed a priority item. However, improving the overall education system is likewise no less important.
8. Effluent discharges of industrial wastewater and raw sewage into rivers, lakes and inshore coastal areas have not only adversely affected marine life and aquatic resources, but have also jeopardized one of the major necessities for sustaining life-Potable Water.