爱思英语编者按:脱口说商务英语口语对话句型大全11-5:日本的表达,跟小编一起来学习吧


我们的洗漆产品在日本市场卖得不好。

Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese  market.

得想想办法。

We have to think out a solution.

打折促销怎么样? 

How about discounting?

不得已才会出此下策。

It's the last resort. the last resort 

为什么? 

Why?

日本市场不同于欧美市场,一旦降价打折,就很难再把价格提起来了。

Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

此话怎讲?

What do you mean?

日本的家庭主妇不是开家用轿车购买日用杂货,而是就近在家门口的零售小店买东西。

Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store  groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

与打折有何关系?

Why is it related to discounting?

这些零售小店销售30%的洗涤用品占日本.

These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

我明白了。他们的货架有限,所以不愿,意经营利润低的打折商品。

I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they  sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

对。而且如果利润.,降低,赚钱少,批发-商也会被疏远 

You said it. Moreover,  whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.